Monday, August 26, 2013

Some Housekeeping: Change!


"The measure of intelligence is the ability to change."
-Albert Einstein

Since I'm posting again, I thought I'd change up my blog, clean it up a little. It was getting old and I"m considering hiding my beginning posts because they're embarrassing but YOLO: I am lazy.

Please enjoy that picture of me eating a street dog on Bourbon St. during RDR. You're welcome. Shortly after the picture was taken, I dropped a glob of mustard-covered onions on my dress and licked it off because it's Bourbon and I have no shame.

I couldn't figure out how to make my blog description change colors, so I just deleted it and changed my blog's title for the first time since its inception; please tell me if you like it or not! 

In other news, Kitty broke one of our bedroom windows Friday night. Who knew a twelve year old house cat could shatter glass? Well, there goes $150 plus tax to have it replaced. Yay.

At least I'm at a place in life where $150 is no sweat off my back. 

I wish I had another hot dog right now.

love,
xine

No comments: