Tuesday, March 11, 2014

My Struggle

Glare: Activated

"I am an optimist... I choose to be. There is a lot of darkness in our world, there is a lot of pain and you can choose to see that or you can choose to see the joy. If you try to respond positively to the world, you will spend your time better."
-Tom Hiddleston

Ugh. I've found myself complaining more & more & more & more. A disgusting habit. People are annoying, they do stupid things which piss me off. I'm treated unfairly, I face the consequences of my rash behaviors, I whine whine whine. Another complaint: I'm tired of it. I'm swirling in a cloud of negativity of my own harbouring and I want to excise these dark spirits. 

I'm choosing to embrace the positive, focus on the good. Well, I'm going to try. 

I can blah blah blah people do things which hurt me and by whining, I am choosing to be a victim. I don't want to... I want to be a maker of my own mind. 

I would love advice on how to vent my feelings without wallowing, how to release the pent up angers & frustrations without becoming a demeaning person. Ayudame. 

No comments: